Premier Staff Solutions Ltd
Terms & Conditions
TO PRINT THE TERMS & CONDITIONS CLICK HERE
1. These terms & conditions constitute the entire agreement between Premier Staff Solutions or Premier Nanny and Au-Pair Agency (“the Agent” Operating as an Employment Agency) and the employer client (“the Principle”). The Principle agrees to:
(a)To notify the Agent immediately an engagement is accepted;
(b) To pay the fee of the Agent within 7 days of a job offer for a nanny placement. To pay the fee of the Agent on offer of a placement for Au-Pairs and grooms . Fee to be received with the letter of invitation.
(c) To pay the fee of the Agent within 7days of receipt of offering a post to Care Assistants and hotel staff.
(d) To pay a deposit of 30 % the fee of the Agent on booking for events and the balance within 7 days of the event for all short-term placements.
2. (a) All details concerning the applicant and the partner agency, if applicable, which are passed to the Principle by the Agent or directly by the Applicant following introduction by the Agent are confidential and for the sole purpose of placing staff through our Agency.
(b) In the event of the Principle passing any such details to any other person resulting in an engagement of the Applicant (either temporary or permanent) the Principle shall be liable for the Agent’s normal fees as they themselves had engaged the applicant.
(c) In the event of the Principle contacting our partner agencies direct within 12 months of the Agreement, the Agent will charge a full placement fee for all engagements of subsequent Applicants as though PSSL engaged the applicant. Our partner agencies are contracted to inform PSSL of any contact made between our clients in the UK, made without our prior knowledge or consent, to ensure PSSL receive fair payment for introductions.
3. We keep all applicant and employer applications and details secure and confidential.
4. (b) If placement remains with the Principle after the original contract term, by arrangement with the Agent or by private agreement between the Placement and the Principle, then the balance of the fees are payable as if the placement had been originally contracted to the Principle and the same rebate scale will apply
6. References will be taken up by the Agent, wherever possible. However the final responsibility for any decision to employ the applicant rests with the Principle who therefore is strongly advised to check details, documentation and references personally.For nanny placements all references are personally checked by the Agent.
7. The Principle shall also be responsible for obtaining all work and other permits required for the Applicant to carry out their normal working duties or responsibilities.
8. It is the responsibility of the Principle to pay their employee’s tax and national insurance and to provide a pay slip detailing deductions for each day worked. For International Applicants they will need to be registered for tax and National Insurance ASAP after their arrival. International Applicants will also need to register with the Home Office on the Worker Registration Scheme; they will have to pay a registration fee of £70 to do this. We can recommend businesses who will manage pay roll on your behalf for a set fee per year but cannot be responsible for the services they offer.
9. The Agency agrees to:
(a) Work diligently at all times to promote and procure the introduction of applicants for employment to the Principle;
(b) To act loyally and faithfully towards the Principle in all matters;
(c) Not at any time to divulge or allow to be divulged to any person any confidential information relating to the business or affairs of the Principle.
10. The Placement fees are as follows:
- Au-Pair (Summer placement) £145
- Au-Pair 6 months £295
- Au-Pair more than 6 months £395
- Carers /companions £395
- Grooms / aupair grooms £395
3 x weekly net salary (minimum fee £400)
Live in 4 x weekly net salary minimum fee £600)
International Staff Recruitment
- Hospitality/hotel Staff £200
- Kitchen assistants & Receptionist £250
- Chefs £350
- Care Assistants EU £300
- Managerial positons £1000
A rebate of the fee paid by the Principle employees will be given as shown below providing the following terms have been adhered to:-
(a) The principle has notified the Agent in writing within 5 working days of the termination date of the Applicant;|
(b) The Principle has paid the fees within the proper allocated time of acceptance of the Applicant;
(c) The Applicant has not terminated the employment due to unreasonable work conditions and a change in the job description by the Principle.
SCALE OF REBATE (ALL REFUNDS AND FREE OF CHARGE REPLACEMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO A MINIMUM ADDMINISTRATION CHARGE OF £35)
- Leaves within 2 weeks of commencing work 50%
- Leaves within 4 weeks of commencing work 25%
- Leaves within 6 weeks of commencing work F.O.C. replacement
No refund will be applicable after this period. A maximum of 1 free replacement shall be offered by the Agent in the event of a candidate being unsuitable.
Should a Principle withdraw an offer (verbal or written) of employment prior to the commencement date, an administration charge of £35 (for aupairs), £75 (for carers and hospitality) and £150 (for nannies) will be charged to cover the Agent’s administration costs and the Applicant’s inconvenience.A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the full fee for events will be charged. Where events are cancelled 50% of the returnable deposit will be refunded where more than 7 days notice are given and 25% where more than 48 hours notice is given. There will be no refund where less than 48 hours notice is given for event staff bookings.
Should we need to use the services of a Debt Recovery Agency to obtain payment you will be liable for all 3rd party costs incurred by doing so.
Whilst every effort is made by the Agency to ensure the Applicants are respectable, responsible and trustworthy, the Agency cannot in any way be responsible for any dishonest or negligent act committed by the Applicant during the currency of their employment with the clients of the Agency.
The Agency reserves the right to intervene where they have reason to believe that an Applicant is been mistreated or subject to harrasment or any other behaviour, which causes distress or if the Principle fails to pay the Agency fees. This may result in the removal of the Applicant, in these circumstances no refund or replacement will be offered to the Principle, and where the situation is extreme we reserve the right not to notify the Principle of the Applicant's removal from the Principle's home.
The Principle reserves the right to discharge an employee in the case of finding them dishonest, or for any matter of serious misconduct.
The Agent can offer informal and impartial mediation for a period of up to one hour for nanny placements to the employer and nanny for each placement, free of charge.
Complaints should in the first instance be discussed with Andrea Payne at Head Office. If necessary they should then be put in writing. The Agency will respond to complaints within 7 working days.
I the undersigned have read the above terms and conditions and agree to accept them for the possibility and for the future employment for the Applicants introduced by Premier Nanny & Au-Pair Agency and Premier Staff Solutions Ltd.
Tel/Fax:01299 82 83 83 (national call rate)
Astley, Nr Stourport On Severn,
Tel/Fax 01299 82 83 83
Mobile 07960 863495
Premier Au-Pair Agency is a trading name of Premier Staff Solutions LTD
Company Number 4499439
Registered in England